Software Developer (m/f)
How the world's top manufacturing companies turn risk into a competitive advantage.We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We create visibility for the eco-friendliness and sustainable production policies of companies world-wide. Founded in 2013, we are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
We are working with a Ruby/PostgreSQL/React stack, with a lot of Sidekiq data crunching under the hood, serving our web, iOS and Android applications.
We are growing rapidly! Are you an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f), someone who enjoys working in a start-up? Then jump on board!
- You will play an important role in our development team, bringing your experience to the table when it comes to defining the best user experience for our users for new modules, or when improving existing functionality.
- From day one, you will be working on stories that are directly visible to our customers, and will help make our product even better than it is today. Quality is one of our key goals, and you will be a part of that when it comes to code style and quality and automated testing.
- You will be able to contribute your own ideas to a unique product that is much more than the next shoe-shop/photo-sharing app.
- You will be part of our development team in Wroclaw and you will work together with your fellow developers in Munich and well as the product owners and quality management which are also located in Munich.
- You will be working in an agile environment. We're currently following the SCRUM process.
- You have significant experience in Ruby on Rails and React JS, ideally with a SaaS product in a B2B environment.
- You have a positive, can-do mentality.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- You have experience scaling Ruby applications.
- You have experience in SQL, in particular PostgreSQL.
- You have experience in Mobile Application Development (iOS/tvOS & Android)
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
If you’re not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we can only encourage you to talk to us.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenges.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- The ideal work equipment you need to do a perfect job
- Private health insurance, MultiSport card, a relaxed work atmosphere and a lot of team events
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
- Our office is in the heart of Wroclaw, easy to reach by car, bike and public transport.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.