Manager Risk Research (m/f)
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, posed for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
Based in our Wroclaw office, the Manager Risk Research (m/f) will be a key driving force in making riskmethods sp.z.o.o. grow even more and to make our team of Risk Research Specialists even better. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager with proven ability to lead employees and meet our organization's expectations for productivity, quality and goal accomplishment. Your responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively
- Plan and allocate resources (17 people or more) to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department
- Work closely together with team in Poland and your superior to turn visions into reality
- Optimize the operational aspects of teams work
- Extend and grow the development your team
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the department
- Ideal candidates will have an ability to a lead team of individuals and think about strategically developing them
- You are able to lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- You are able to maintain transparent communication and to appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
- You are a dedicated leader with 3+ years experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and are business-fluent in English.
- You are a problem solver and show a can-do mentality.
- You are reliable, responsible, proactive and have perseverance and willingness to go the extra mile.
- You are able to work under stress and time pressure.
- Experience in Logistic, Production, Production Planning/Forecasting would be a big plus.
- A tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual within a fascinating company
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional and international team
- Private health insurance, a relaxed work atmosphere and a lot of team events
- Our office is in the heart of Wroclaw, easy to reach by car, bike and public transport.