Global Director Customer Success Management
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, posed for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
The Global Director Customer Success Management is the main driving force for turning riskmethods’ users into advocates and champions of our SaaS solution. Based in our Boston office, you will manage and train a team of CSM Specialists located both in the US and our headquarters in Munich, Germany. By identifying and consistently applying industry best practices, you will bring our CSM to the next level, driving usage and adoption of our solution and maximizing customer value. This includes the elaboration and maintenance of playbooks and deliverables for every phase of the customer lifecycle. You will be responsible for recruiting, training, developing and retaining a best-in-class Customer Success team. Additionally, you will
- Define, evaluate and improve the metrics that matter to measure customer health as well as CSM performance
- Act internally as the voice of our customers.
- Operationalize practices in Customer Success Management and make sure that these meet customers’ needs in different markets and territories.
- Closely collaborate with our Sales and Marketing Departments as well as the General Management.
- Travel to our global headquarters in Munich, Germany on a regular level.
Ideal candidates will have at least 8-10 years of experience working in a customer-facing role in the B2B software industry. Leadership experience of at least 4 years and a proven track record of successfully building and managing a CSM team with an international footprint is required. In addition to that, you should:
- Have experience in creating and managing customer success and customer health metrics and be familiar with the necessary tools and processes to track these.
- Be able to identify and address customers’ needs in different markets, territories and countries and to translate them into customer satisfaction and up-selling.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work in a structured and organized way, even under time pressure.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills at a top-management level.
- Have completed your Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.