Inside Sales Executive North America
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenue, margin and their brands. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, poised for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
You will be joining our US sales team at our new North American headquarters located in Boston. The Inside Sales Executive role is a key component enabling the growth and market penetration objectives of riskmethods. You will be a critical part of our team selling to mid-sized enterprises (under $1B in revenue). In doing so, you will help establish our processes, hone our messaging and guide how we find success in this segment of the market. The Inside Sales Executive North America position is based in Boston, MA and will operate primarily over the phone.
In this role, you will need to:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Be able to quickly master the Supply Chain Risk Management domain and be comfortable presenting our solution
- Identify and prospect small and mid-sized enterprises
- Bring your energy, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, culture, and vision for the future
- Experience closing business to business sales to mid-sized enterprises
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Procurement, and similar solutions
- 2+ years of selling experience operating within the technology space, B2B SaaS a big plus
- A self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Superior communications skills
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- Sales training certification is a plus
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.