Head of Online Marketing
We turn supply chain risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS provider with an innovative cloud solution that enables our customers to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect their revenue and brand. Our solution is a critical component as our customers seek to digitize their operation and our award-winning experience ensures we are a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, backed by reputable Venture Capital and are poised for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
The Head of Online Marketing oversees the planning, development and execution of digital and online marketing programs via our Web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), mobile and emerging online channels for riskmethods globally.
Based in our Boston or Munich office, you will lead our website and online / digital strategy reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. As an experienced online marketing professional with proven quantitative skills, you will use your extensive strategic and operational know-how to drive top of the funnel demand and lead conversion optimization to enable our aggressive growth targets. You have substantial knowledge in all relevant fields of online marketing and always keep a clear focus on the KPIs that really matter.
- Translate our global marketing strategy into digital marketing tactics.
- Be the functional leader for managing, implementing and further developing our multi-channel growth marketing strategy, focusing on demand generation and conversion optimization (for Website, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Blog, Messaging, Content and Landing Pages).
- Work with Corporate Marketing in enhancing the effectiveness of our Online Demand Funnel and align with Global Marketing Campaigns and Account Based Marketing programs
- Own and manage our Website properties and related technologies
- You have completed relevant studies and are passionate about data-driven online marketing
- You have 5+ years’ experience in KPI-driven online / digital marketing, ideally in a B2B environment and/or in the software industry
- You possess excellent knowledge in marketing analytics and have a solid technical understanding of Website and Online Marketing technologies
- You have experience in leading Online Marketing projects developing buyer-centric Websites
- You have previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- You have experience managing agency relationships and related budgets
- Your analytical skills are outstanding and precise, KPI-driven work is a matter of course for you
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, work autonomously towards the right priorities and look for solutions rather than problems.
- You have strong English language skills, knowledge of German would be a plus
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.