Alliance Manager North America
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, posed for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
The Alliance Manager role is a key role enabling the growth and market penetration objectives of riskmethods. You will be a critical part of the North American team building and enabling a diverse partner ecosystem. In doing so, you will help establish our partner processes and identify, manage and foster partnerships always with revenue growth as a critical objective. Additionally, you will
- Develop a deep understanding of both our own and our partners‘ sales processes and ensure that existing and potential future partnerships serve our strategic positioning and our sales goals.
- Take ownership for special projects as well as training, events and other targeted measures to foster successful partnerships.
- Work in close collaboration with our sales team and build joint go-to-market strategies, orchestrate business opportunities and identify synergy potential between different sales channels.
Ideal candidates will have a proven ability to work strategically with internal and partner field sales organizations in territory planning and deal-level activities to exceed revenue and demand generation quotas; previous selling or alliances experience and have the ability to manage the many different parts of the role: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management and relationship building.
- Be able to quickly master the Supply Chain Risk Management domain and be comfortable presenting our solution
- A demonstrated ability to build and grow partnerships across a wide set of partner types including technology, consulting and content.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred with at least 7 years working experience and 3 years in alliances.
You will work out of our North American headquarters in Boston, MA or from home. Extensive travel is expected.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.