Customer Success Specialist North America
How the world's top manufacturing companies turn risk into a competitive advantage.
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chain to protect revenue and their brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning solution makes us a trusted partner to our customers. Our innovative solution is posed for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
You will join riskmethod Inc.'s growing customer success team in our North America headquarters located in Boston. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from riskmethods, identifying new opportunities, and collaborating with the sales team to ensure growth and an increased footprint.
You are the main contact in all customer life cycle phases which includes the technical on-boarding of our solution. During the initial roll-out, you will support our customers with project management and consulting. Post-implementation, in steady-state, you will proactively work to ensure our customers are ecstatic, fulfilling requests and nurturing the relationship.
This is an exciting opportunity to jump start your career with a truly innovative SaaS solution in Supply Chain Risk Management!
- Deep passion for customer service and success
- 1 – 3 years customer facing experience, ideally with a SaaS product in a B2B environment
- A self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment with international colleagues
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own and to organize yourself
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.