Data Analyst (m/f)
How the world's top manufacturing companies turn risk into a competitive advantage.
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chain to protect revenue and their brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning solution makes us a trusted partner to our customers. Our innovative solution is posed for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
You will join riskmethods sp.z.o.o.'s growing customer success team in our Wroclaw office. You are an instrumental team player behind the scenes in all customer life cycle phases, which includes the technical on-boarding of our solution. During the initial customer onboarding, you will support Customer Success Managers with operational project management. Post-implementation, in steady-state, you will collaborate with Customer Success Managers on fulfilling data requests and putting together customer-facing reports. Your tasks will include:
- Generate reports from SQL databases and Excel
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation
- In-depth work with multiple source data, including extraction, manipulation and modeling
This is an exciting opportunity to jump start your career with a truly innovative SaaS solution in Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Deep passion for customer service and success
- Working experience in data extraction, manipulation, modeling and reporting,
- Experience creating data models, projections, pivot tables from multiple source data.
- A self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment with international colleagues
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High affinity to social networks and research on the Internet
- Strong English (spoken and written); German a plus
- A tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual within a fascinating company
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional and international team
- Private health insurance, a relaxed work atmosphere and a lot of team events
- Our office is in the heart of Wroclaw, easy to reach by car, bike and public transport