Managing Editor, Content Marketing
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, poised for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
The Editor, Content Marketing is responsible for all content as part of our Corporate Marketing and Online Marketing Campaigns to drive thought leadership, awareness, traffic, engagement, and demand. This position ensures that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all marketing channels including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leverage market information and internal resources to develop content themes/topics that drive thought leadership and demand
- Work across all marketing functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet demand generation objectives
- Simultaneously act as a writer, editor, proof reader, and publisher to create engaging content across channels (digital, social media, email, print)
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone including developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval and repurposing.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows within the context of the overall marketing calendar
- Stay up to date with emerging content marketing strategies, trends and potential applications and healthcare trends, messages, etc.
- You have completed relevant studies, ideally in Marketing, Journalism, Communication or similar
- You have 2+ years’ experience in creating B2B content for online and offline media
- You ideally possess knowledge in the supply chain and procurement space
- Your written and verbal communications skills are excellent, including the ability to produce compelling marketing collateral
- You are great in story-telling and a constant source of fresh ideas that convey thought leadership
- You have basic SEO understanding and channel-specific knowledge concerning content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- You are able to ramp up quickly on complex technology, and to translate features and functions into business benefits, defensible differentiation and value
- You have an understanding for demand generation, the inbound marketing funnel, B2B buyer journey with a clear focus on business impact
- Your skills are completed by a good eye for branding and design
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.