Account Executive (m/f) EMEA
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We help to reduce supply chain disruptions due to natural disasters, sanctions and many other causes and create visibility for the eco-friendliness and sustainable production policies of companies world-wide. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an over-achiever with persistence who knows how to get things done when others only see road blocks. This is a chance for a bright, diligent, and self-starting individual to launch a career in software sales for an up and coming SaaS company! Are you great at sales and want to be a part of a kick-ass team that is committed to success? Then take this opportunity to jump start your career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management!
For our EMEA Sales Team we are looking for a motivated Account Executive (m/f) EMEA.
- Your role is a key position to turn our marketing activities into happy customers.
- Taking over an already qualified opportunity pipeline, you will drive revenue by following up on leads from our Sales Development Team focused on the Nordics, France, BeNeLux and UK regions.
- Operating in a fast-growing high-potential niche market, your days will consist of researching, contacting key stakeholders and decision makers, presenting our methodology and solution, following-up with small to mid-size businesses and moving prospects along the sales cycle, until they are happy customers.
- Your primary goal will be to identify potential accounts and stakeholders within these companies, contact prospects via phone or email, and demonstrate our solution in web-sessions.
- You will be a key contributor to an over-achieving, highly motivated team of top performers.
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals.
- Selling experience operating within the technology space, ideally including in the procurement area.
- You must be comfortable convincing and educating prospects to make the right decision.
- Your exceptional communication skills, coupled with your tenacious personality, will be key to your success.
- You have a positive, can-do mentality.
- Experience with sales force automation tools (Salesforce.com / InsideView) is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
If you’re not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we can only encourage you to talk to us.
- An outstanding compensation model with attractive accelerators for top-performers.
- As you gain an understanding of the fascinating market we operate in, there will be ample potential for both career advancement and lucrative bonuses.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and the chance to have real impact.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- A wide range of options regarding working times and work locations.
- Our office is in the center of the beautiful "in" part of Munich, Haidhausen, which is easy to reach by car and public transport.