Risk Research Specialist (m/f)
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, posed for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
Based in our Wroclaw office, you will play an important role within our Risk Research team and your contribution will add to the overall success of your team and the whole company. Are you willing to contribute with your own ideas to a unique product and a big vision? Then come join us as a Risk Research Specialist (m/f)!
- Time-efficient analysis of media articles and making them meaningful for our customers
- In-depth research of publicly available risk information
- Creation of alerts for our end customers
- Special projects in collaboration with our leadership team to constantly improve the quality of our work
- Liaison with other departments and international offices, i.e. headquarters in Munich and entity in Boston
- Good general knowledge and culture, interest in what is happening around the world
- Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Structured way of working and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under stress and time pressure
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German would be a plus
- Flexibility regarding time and place of work, including the ability to work in shifts
- Background in Supply Chain or Procurement and Communication or Public Relations would be a big plus, but is not a must
- A tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual within a fascinating company
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional and international team
- Private health insurance, a relaxed work atmosphere and a lot of team events
- Our office is in the heart of Wroclaw, easy to reach by car, bike and public transport.
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.