Sales Development Representative (m/f) - EU Region
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We help to reduce supply chain disruptions due to natural disasters, sanctions and many other causes and create visibility for the eco-friendliness and sustainable production policies of companies world-wide. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an over-achiever with persistence who knows how to get things done when others only see road blocks. This is a chance for a bright, diligent, and self-starting individual to launch a career in software sales for an up and coming SaaS company! Are you a go-getter, a competitive professional with the tenacity to never take no for an answer? Are you great at sales and want to be a part of a kick-ass team that is committed to success? Then take this opportunity to jump start your career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management!
In our Munich office we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (m/f) – EU Region
Your Job :
- You will drive revenue by qualifying EU inbound leads and contributing to outbound marketing campaigns to the EU, focused on the Nordics, BeNeLux and UK.
- You are researching, contacting and following-up with businesses both small and large.
- You follow-up on inbound leads and contact prospects via phone, email and web-sessions.
- You are responsible for outbound prospect calls within the EU Region.
- You have first experiences in sales within the technology space, B2B SaaS is a big plus.
- You graduated and want to be part of a dynamic and successful team.
- You must be comfortable convincing customers with outbound prospect calls.
- Your exceptional communication skills, coupled with your tenacious personality, will be key to your success.
- You have a positive, can-do mentality and can motivate yourself.
- Experience with sales force automation tools (Salesforce.com / InsideView) is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- A tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual looking to begin a lucrative sales career in a fascinating company!
- As you gain an understanding of our sales process there will be ample potential for both career advancement and lucrative bonuses.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- A wide range of options regarding working times and work locations.
- Our office is in the center of the beautiful "in" part of Munich, Haidhausen, which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- An open-ended full-time contract
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV.