Sales Development Representative North America
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
Are you a go-getter, a competitive professional with the tenacity to never take no for an answer? Are you an over-achiever with persistence who knows how to get things done when others only see road blocks? This is a chance for a bright, diligent, and, self-starting individual to launch a career in software sales for an up and coming SaaS company! As a riskmethods Sales Development Representative North America, you will drive revenue by qualifying US inbound leads and contributing to outbound marketing campaigns. As you gain an understanding of our sales process there will be ample potential for both career advancement and lucrative bonuses. Take this opportunity to jump start your career with the leading SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management!
As a Sales Development Representative for riskmethods Inc., based in our Boston office, your days will consist of researching, contacting, and following-up with businesses both small and large.Your primary goal will be to follow-up on inbound leads and contact prospects via phone, email and web sessions and pass along qualified leads to our inside sales team. Your exceptional communication skills, coupled with your tenacious personality, will be key to your success.
You must be comfortable making out bound prospect calls. Experience with sales force automation tools, such as Salesforce.com and ZoomInfo is a plus. The Sales Development role offers the opportunity to evolve into other sales or management roles after proving your skills. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated candidate looking to begin a lucrative sales career!
- Researching, contacting, and following-up with businesses both small and large
- Follow-up on inbound leads and contact prospects via phone, email and web sessions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outbound prospect calls.
- Experience with sales force automation tools, such as Salesforce.com and InsideView is a plus
- 1-2 years of sales prospecting
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.