Application Integration Specialist (m/f)
How the world's top manufacturing companies turn risk into a competitive advantage.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We create visibility for the eco-friendliness and sustainable production policies of companies world-wide. Founded in 2013, we are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
We are growing rapidly! Are you an experienced expert in the field of integration? Do you come with a sound technical understand and a good business sense? Are you someone who enjoys working in a start-up? Then jump on board and join us in our Munich headquarters as an Application Integration Specialist (m/f)!
- You are responsible for performing analysis and design of end to end Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) scenarios.
- You ensure the integration of customer backend systems as well as the connection to other Data Provisioning applications to enhance our solution offering using a designated tool from day one.
- You act as first contact regarding technical questions for our Customer Success Management or PreSales Consultants.
- You have a degree in business information systems or similar.
- You have experience in working with ETL and/or EAI tools.
- You are up to date with various data formats and communication protocols common to the “business world”.
- You understand integration and mapping logic and can express this to non-technical co-workers and customers alike.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenges.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- A wide range of options regarding working times and work locations.
- Our office is in the center of the beautiful "in" part of Munich, Haidhausen, which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.