Senior Marketing Manager / North America Marketing Lead
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, poised for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are to think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
The Sr. Marketing Manager oversees the planning, development and execution of all aspect of Marketing for our North America operations.
Based in our Boston office, you will drive regional demand generation programs reporting to our global Director, Corporate Marketing. As an experienced marketing professional with proven demand generation skills, you will use your extensive strategic and operational know-how to drive top of the funnel demand and engage with prospects middle of the funnel for delivering high quality leads and pipeline to our sales teams. You have substantial knowledge in all relevant fields of traditional and digital marketing tactics and always keep a clear focus on the KPIs that really matter.
- Translate our global marketing strategy into regional marketing campaigns and programs
- Be the leader for managing, implementing, redefining and further developing demand generation programs at scale while closely aligning with our North America Leadership team
- Work within our global Corporate Marketing function in enhancing the effectiveness of our Global Marketing Campaigns and Account Based Marketing programs
- Right-fit and execute on global marketing campaigns
- Define strategy for and manage our participation at trade shows and industry events
- Own Media strategy and execution for the region
- Oversee our email nurture strategy for the region
- Plan and run Webinars
- You have completed relevant studies and are passionate about driving all aspects of marketing on a regional level.
- You have experience in developing buyer-centric demand generation Campaigns in close alignment with Sales Leaders
- You have 5+ years’ experience in KPI-driven field marketing, ideally in a B2B environment and/or in the software industry.
- You possess excellent knowledge in combining traditional field marketing practices with new digital methods such as Account Based Marketing, Marketing Automation and Online Advertising.
- You know how to manage the Demand Funnel KPIs and CVRs and use your strong analytical skills to identify opportunities to optimize performance.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, work autonomously towards the right priorities and look for solutions rather than problems.
- You have experience managing agency relationships and related budgets
- You have strong English language skills, knowledge of German would be a plus.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.