Office & Talent Operations Manager
We turn risk into a competitive advantage
riskmethods is a B2B SaaS startup with an innovative cloud computing solution that enables companies to proactively mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and brand. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, makes us a trusted partner to our customers. We have an innovative solution, poised for success in a rapidly growing market.
Our company values are hate waste, to think big, get things done and act respectfully. In serving our customers, we work cooperatively across departments to ensure their success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas. We believe in our people and allow them to decide what the best approach is to achieve goals, win in our market and have successful customers.
The Office & Talent Operations Manager will be a driving force towards our growth strategy on the US-market. Based in our Boston office, you will be responsible for providing all administrative and office-related process and act as a point of contact for all of the local employees. We are seeking for an efficient and motivated colleague who is organized, eager to pitch in and passionate about creating an inviting office environment for team members and guests.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administrative support and act as a point of contact for employees and external visitors, candidates and customers
- Employee administration & onboarding
- Overseeing day-to-day smooth operation of office space, including vendor management and the purchase of office supplies
- Ownership of special projects with regards to administration and office management, e.g. move of office space
- Coordination of recruiting & interview process
- Employee relations & services, with regards to payroll and filing
- Employee and office safety and health management
- Assistance to management in daily operational matters
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Business Administration, Human Resources or similar or equivalent experience performing in a similar role
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment, focusing on administrative topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about employee satisfaction and culture and willingness to gradually assume more responsibilities related to Talent Management
- Analytical aptitude, comfort in excel or other basic reporting tools
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and multi-tasking ability
- Strong initiative with a willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Modern office in Boston which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation offers to make life and work easier for you.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations.